Monday, August 11, 2008

Flywheel the movie


I just watched such a great movie. My husband and I decided to watch a movie tonight, so he went to the movie store and came home with a movie called FlyWheel. It is a Christian movie. I was blown away with it. I cried and cried some more. It has such a great meaning. My family loved it. If your looking for a great Christian film, than this movie is for you.

Watching this movie really got me thinking about my life and how I live it. I'm going to sow my seeds for the Lord! :)

Mark 4:26-27 He also said, “This is what the kingdom of God is like. A man scatters seed on the ground. Night and day, whether he sleeps or gets up, the seed sprouts and grows, though he does not know how.”

Matthew 13:31-32 “The kingdom of heaven is like a mustard seed, which a man took and planted in his field. Though it is the smallest of all your seeds, yet when it grows, it is the largest of garden plants...”

*Blessings*
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! :)


Google