Monday, September 08, 2008

A New Dollhouse


Today turned out to be such a wonderful day. I begin our day organizing rooms and closets. This turned out to be a more drawn out process than I perceived. I was sure glad when we finished. There is such a joy about being organized. All of this was done by lunch, and to think I had put this off for months.

We also finished all of our school work and managed to get all of the floors cleaned and the stairs :)

Well on to the better part of my day.....

My mother-in-law came over and brought the coolest dollhouse. She got it at a garage sale for a couple bucks. Its very tall. There is definitely plenty of room for the girls to play with it together.

My husband and I put it together and the looks on the girls faces as it got bigger and bigger was so sweet. They were so eager to play with it.

___________________________________________________________

Tomorrow we will be reading: When I Get Bigger by Mercer Mayer

This is a perfect pick and I picked it because of a conversation I had with Gracie.

Gracie informed me that she was going to sleep and gonna wake up bigger, and I told her she was correct, a night bigger :) and it takes a whole bunches of being a night bigger to be big like mom. :) she laughed!

*Blessings*
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! :)


Google