Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Family!

Where does the family start? It starts with a young man falling in love with a girl - no superior alternative has yet been found.

 It's getting closer and closer to Thanksgiving, and Christmas right around the corner from there. I suppose this is the time of the year most families come together the most.  I have family coming in from different states, and it's such a blessing to be able to see them for the short time they are able to visit. I love my family!  I've always been eager to learn about my family history and hope one day my children are just as eager to know. Family is so important and even though miles may keep you apart, it's important to stay in touch. Write a letter, pick up the phone, or plan a trip!  Just keep in touch!  




Here are some great resources for you children:


LETTER GENERATOR for kids!
Genealogy, Family Trees and Family History Records
Family Crest Activity 
Family Songs & Poems
A Role in the Family 

Recommended Books:  
Berenstain Bears books. (All of these books show family members with clear family roles)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! :)


Google