Friday, January 21, 2011

Fantastic Friday!

I woke up ready to accomplish the day. Little did I know how wonderful it would turn out to be. To begin with, I started this morning with a much needed tidying up of the girls rooms. Then we went to our accountant and had our taxes filed. Woohoo! Glad that is taking care of. Came back home and prepared lunch for the family. While we were cleaning up after lunch, there was a knock at the door. My husband answered, and to my surprise my mother had sent me flowers! AWESOME!!!!!!!  They are so beautiful! I luurrrvvveeee em!  Awhile later my mil came and picked up my oldest daughter for a day out. (I just spoke with them, and she is having a blast!). The other girls helped me make strawberry muffins and we played in the snow. I love days like this. Ya know, days where everything seems to fall perfectly together. :) Fantastic Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! :)


Google