Friday, February 11, 2011

9 years!

I love my Husband! We communicate well, not all the time, but it is a work in progress that we are striving for. I have been married to him for 9 years this coming Sunday.  He is my high school sweetheart. Together we have three beautiful little girls, whom we cherish. At times, it has been rough, at others, wonderful. I couldn't imagine my life with any other.  He is my rock.  I wrote a poem, and I would like to share it.

 9 years has flown by
 It's hard to imagine those years
 without you by my side
Your my rock, my best friend
my lover, my right hand man
Through time, our love still grows
A caring relationship to explore
Our life together gets better and better
And I will keep on loving you more and more. 
Happy Anniversary Wayne!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! :)


Google