Friday, September 13, 2013

Ocean Unit - Wk 2 - Day 10 Huge Ocean Resource List

  Hard to believe that today is the last day of our 2 week ocean unit study. We have had so much fun learning all about Earth's great oceans. We

are going to use today as a review day. Below you will find a great big list of general ocean resources.  Hope your day is wonderful!


OCEAN BOOKS


OCEAN PRINTABLES





OCEAN SCIENCE 







MORE OCEAN RESOURCES












OCEAN CRAFTS

These links are Ocean Craft Pinterest Boards that I liked







1 comment:

  1. Hi Jennifer! You have a cute blog. I am your new follower on facebook, and hope you would follow me back.
    By the way, I have Firmoo GIVEAWAY on my blog. The entry is very easy, just choose a pair of glasses and tell me their number in comments. :-)

    www.creativesideofme.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! :)


Google