Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Australia - Wk 6 - Day 8 - Boomerangs & Play

Today I meet up with my mil, and a friend for a co-teaching day. It was nice to get the kids together to play and have some visitation ourselves. We did focus on Australia some more, with the focus on Boomerangs mainly. I thought coloring our own boomerangs and watching a video on how boomerangs work would be fun. We also reviewed a little about what we have learned and I read a story about a young girl who lives in Australia. Interesting to learn they drive on the left side and drink lots of tea, like those who live in Britain.

Here is the video we watched :) 
Why do boomerangs come back?


Below is a picture of my mil helping my oldest with multiplication and division. :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! :)


Google