Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!


We are excited to be spending this day with our loved ones, counting all of the things we are thankful for this year, and of course enjoying some good ol' turkey. I had some wonderful help yesterday preparing for this awesome day. I miss the days of actually enjoying peeling potatoes. Thankfully for me, I have some little girls that think it is pretty fun. My husband also volunteered to deep fry the turkey. So thankful for him.


 Our family wishes your family a very blessed Thanksgiving day. While, this day is a day of thankfulness and togetherness, let us not forget the ones that are dealing with loss and/or separation from friends and loved ones.  

Are you looking for some fun Thanksgiving activities for your kids?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! :)


Google