Friday, February 14, 2014

Random 5 on Friday - Feb 14th



Happy Valentine's Day 

Whew! What a wonderful week it has been. Here is my Random 5! 

1) We started a unit on Asia. It has been a ton of fun! You can check out my Asia Resource post HERE



2) My Anniversary was yesterday. 12 years ago, I married my best friend. I couldn't imagine my life without my wonderful hubby. I love him so much. 


3) The girls recently had dentist appointments. They made homemade cards to give their dentist. It was super sweet. 


4) My printer quit working. If you print as much as i do, then you can understand how disappointing it was. :( After hours of trying to fix it, I gave up and headed to the store to purchase a new one. :) 

5) Today I woke up and immediately started making heart shaped pancakes. It's something my girls look forward to every Valentine's Day. It's not that I don't make pancakes, I just only make them heart shaped on this day.. Oh, it's the little things. :)

 I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day.





I'm linking up at The Pebble Pond. Click below to check out other great Random 5 on Friday posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! :)


Google