Friday, February 07, 2014

Random 5 on Friday - Feb 7th

Hello Friends, It's Random 5 on Friday time! 

1) I took the girls to the park to play at the beginning of the week. It was nice to get out and just enjoy some silly girl time. 


2) Our weather has been crazy. One day it was nice and the next it was snowy. My oldest built an igloo. Unfortunately, when she went to build the top, it caved in. She wasn't very happy. :(





3) My taxes are filed. Whew! Glad that part is over. Now we wait. 

4) I'm not really into football, but I did watch the Superbowl. I prepared a fire, food, and even attempted to make football garland to hang on the mantel. My girls gathered around and we got busy threading triangular pieces of fabric with thread, to make them look   football-ish. 



5) Well, the hubs finally purchased a log splitter. He has wanted one for years. I wasn't as excited as he was. Well the truth is, I suppose it's probably because I'm not the one having to split the wood. I'm happy for him though and he has slit a tremendous amount. I must admit, having a warm fire to curl up to has been really nice. 


I'm linking up at The Pebble Pond. Click below to check out other great Random 5 on Friday posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! :)


Google