Thursday, March 13, 2014

Make a Peanut Butter Bird Feeder


Today my girls and I were admiring the beautiful birds that were visiting our backyard. I remembered back to years ago, a very nice lady showed me how to make an easy peanut butter bird feeder. So, I gathered all the supplies and asked my daughters to join me. So glad they did. 

Want to try your hand at this easy peasy bird feeder?
Well, here are the things you will need.

Supplies:

* Empty toilet paper roll
*Peanut butter
*bird seed
*Butter knife

Instuctions: 








********

This little feller (American Robin) came to visit us, he sure was eyeballing the feeder. I'm quite sure he made a mad dash for it as soon as no one was looking. ;)


We hope you have fun with this activity! 

Wanna read more of our posts?
Subscribe by adding your e-mail on the upper right side.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! :)


Google