Wednesday, September 10, 2014

No Television During School w/ Printable



Did I just create a printable that says no television during school? 

Well yes, yes I did. 

Am I alone in this?

 I sure hope not.  Some may not understand this, but I'm sure many homeschooling families do.

It's known that I don't want my daughters watching any non educational TV during our school hours, but sometimes mom (me) gets busy and well you probably understand the rest. I found it appropriate to have a friendly reminder posted to the TV.

Is it working?

Wonderfully, so far! 



Will it work for you?

I'm not sure, but I'm offering my printable below. Try it out and let me know. 


Like our blog? You can Subscribe and/or check us out on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! :)


Google