Thursday, October 16, 2014

Homeschooling - Endless possibilities























I started homeschooling eight years ago. It hardly seems possible. Time has certainly flew by.  I'm no veteran homeschooler, but I do feel like the last eight years have taught me a ton.  When I first started, I tried to bring school home. It's different now. Sometimes, I throw away our schedule and let my children pick a subject to learn about. It's so nice to learn with no restraints, no pressure, and no limits. There is endless possibilities to our learning. We can learn about anything at anytime. We can learn in our pajamas or our Sunday best. We can learn here and there and anywhere. My inner Dr. Suess is showing. Anyhow, we can learn in a tree, or with a bee, or... okay maybe I'm being a bit silly. I'm sure you get the point though. We don't dread learning, we embrace it. Homeschooling truly does lead you down a path of endless possibilities. Embrace it and enjoy it. These periods in our life truly end too soon.


Like our blog? You can Subscribe and/or check us out on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! :)


Google