Homeschool planning made easy.
What is the The Ultimate Homeschool Planner?
How I used the
1) A yearly planning retreat (This can take anywhere from 4-8 hours)
2) Monthly planning sessions (This takes about 2 hours)
3) Weekly planning breaks (This is only about 30 minutes)
4) Monday morning tutorials (This is about 20 minutes per child)
5) Friday afternoon weekly reviews (This step is only about 15 minutes per child)
The guide explained each process of planning and walked me through each process with step by step instructions.
The planner is packed full of goodies and includes:
- Sturdy construction with convenient pockets and coated covers.
This was wonderful. I didn't have to worry about it falling apart on me. It was sturdy enough for me to haul it around with me.
- Six years of calendars for long-term planning
I liked having the six years of calendars. It was fun to add events that I knew we would be attending or having plans on those days so far advanced.
- One-Year Planning Grid for the year ahead
I don't think I have ever planned one-year ahead before now and I have to admit, it was a huge weight lifted off of my shoulders. I so think I will have to tweak somethings, but for now I'm pretty content with our plan.
- Student Goal Setter pages to identify academic and character goals for each child
This was a nice addition and really helped me identify goals my children and I wanted to achieve.
- Family Priorities page to help you keep life in perspective
Everyone could probably use a tool to keep life in perspective and this planner includes just that.
- Resource List pages to track resources for up to six children
I loved having the resource list. I was able to add quite a few resources and I'm sure I will be adding more in the future.
- Two-page planning grid for each month
Having the planning grid was much needed for the month to month planning.
- Special Notes for scheduling exceptions that break your routine
This was a great addition and one that I'm not use to seeing in average planners.
- Wide margins to record prayers and answers to prayers
One of my favorite parts! I'm use to writing down prayers, but had never really focused on writing answers. I loved this! It's always nice to see evidence of God working in your life and this was a nice way to document that.
- Scriptures for meditating on God’s faithfulness
The scriptures were wonderful and I really enjoyed being able to read them.
- Exclusive Lord’s Day feature for making God’s Word a central part of your plan
I loved that I could include a bible plan, battle plan, and prayers in this part.
- Maximum flexibility to organize for up to six children by day or subject
It was nice to be able to use this planner to plan for my three children.
- Memorable Moments and Evidences of Grace pages for recounting God’s activity in your life and home school
This is a fun area of the planner. I enjoyed being able to record our finished projects and other fun things that happened during our weeks.
- Pages to record grades for up to six children and six subjects
I'm never great at recording grades, but I did enjoy that this was included.
- Reading List pages for up to six children
Reading lists are always a plus and I did also enjoy that these pages were included.
- Field Trip and Outside Activities log
We love our field trips, so I was happy that the logs were included.
- High School Planning Grid with a sample plan
I liked this and loved that it included a sample plan.
- Year-End Review pages for reflection and next year’s planning
Some of My Favorite Things
If you are looking for a homeschool planner than I highly recommend The Ultimate Homeschool Planner.
What does the The Ultimate Homeschool Planner cost?
Right now you can purchase this awesome planner for only $29.00. That's a wonderful price in my opinion.
Connect with Apologia Educational Ministries
Click below to read more reviews from the Schoolhouse Review Crew