Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Love to Learn


Summer is here!

My little girls are growing so fast! I'm loving everyday with them and think it is a huge blessing to be a stay-at-home mom. I cherish the days I spend watching them learn. Its amazing what a child will find interesting and pick up on, if only a person will take the time to teach. I'm making time and I'm finding that my children Love to Learn. Amazing! Really? I sometimes think "am I going to be able to even teach them to read, write, ect?". My fears and doubts are only a burden on my heart! I'm worth and my children are worth more than that attitude. So I will answer my own question. Yes they are going to learn to read and to write! I'm their teacher and our classroom is not only our home, but the world! Have a great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! :)


Google