Monday, August 04, 2008

Learning to Tell Time


Most children don't learn to tell time until they are in first grade, or beyond - But, Its never to early to get them a play clock and start showing them how to tell time. We have started with Breanna and I must say its very cute watching her be so eager to try.
I was listening to music this morning, not even paying attention to it. It was turned down pretty low. Later when I asked Breanna "What time is it?" she replied "5 o'clock somewhere". I thought where did that come from, them I remembered listening to that song this morning. LOL! I can't wait to share this with her daddy.
           Here are some clock resources:




Telling Time Worksheet

These books are great purchases!

                                                           Have a great Day!
                                                                   Blessings
                                                                      *Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! :)


Google