Monday, September 27, 2010

Who knew learning about Magnets would be so fun!

Today we had a Magnets 101 Class! LOL Well I guess that's what you could call it. The girls had a blast learning about what magnets attract and don't attract. Breanna completed a couple experiments and learned about scientific method. She was amazed by the results and is eager to share with her dad, when he arrives home. I have included a picture of my very proud little girl.



She also thought it would be neat to see if a magnet pulled metal through water. I had left for a minute to help the other lil ones, to found her with a glass of water, screw, and magnet. Yes! Yes! She screamed, magnets pull metal through water. lol! What a joy to watch my child so enthused with learning.

1 comment:

  1. So cool! This is my favorite part of homeschooling, being there for those amazing moments when kids realize something new. Nothing else like it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! :)


Google