Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A little out of order.

So, in my previous posts, I told you about the organization challenges. Well I'm a wee-bit behind, but I'm gonna catch up. Today I managed to organize the spice cabinet as well as the medicine cabinet.  I'm headed to the bathroom cabinets next. 


The captions in the pictures say it all! What a mess it WAS.
"Was" is such a neat word. :)


I started by removing all contents, cleaning the cabinets, and finding a couple small bins. I lost count of all the empty spice bottles I threw out! Empty spice bottles? Why they were in there is beside me. ;)  I then started adding things back little by little. I'm super happy at the end result. I think abowlfulloflemons has turned me into a organizing monster, but I'm okay with that. 

Oh and finally the end result!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! :)


Google