Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Making a Difference One step at a Time

         I recently had my older brother, Josh, as a guest in our home. It was very nice to be able to share time and good conversation with him. He showed me a Youtube video of a woman by the name of Christine Caine. Her video has touched my heart in so many ways. I wanna shine light into the darkness. I wanna step out of my comfort zone and make a difference. I wanna share this video with you. I hope it touches your heart the way it has mine. 
 

What have I done to make a difference on this day, week, or month? 

I'm not only organizing my home lately, but my life. It is a new year, a time for new things, a time for refreshing the old. I pray for a renewal of my heart, and a cleansing of my thoughts.


Is it trash or treasure? While we are organizing, and cleaning our homes of unwanted items, remember the ones that may be in need. Before you take that pair of jeans you no longer need to the trash, think about someone that might really need that pair of jeans. Bag it up and take to a shelter, outreach, any donation center.  :)

I found a great study and I would love to share this wonderful resource with you. (Click Below)

 
 Matt 6:33 says: "Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things (food, clothes, etc) will be added unto you." 
 
Many Blessings,
Jennifer
 
 
 
 
 



 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! :)


Google