Friday, September 02, 2011

Going.......Organic!

Psalm 24:1 "The earth is the Lord's and everything in it."


We watched Food, Inc.  I was truly shocked, I really did not know all that info. Hubby went grocery shopping with me and the girls this evening in hunt for better foods for a better lifestyle. We informed the girls about changes that are going to be made. I did notice a price difference, but a price I am willing to pay. I'd rather pay more for organic than doctor bills for bad health. Bought our first half gallon of organic milk. lol. It is GREAT! Not sure why I thought it might taste weird, but I was pleasantly surprised. I'm now excited about visiting our local organic store and of course educating myself and family more. 



Below are some great resources I found:

Top 10 Reasons to Support Organic in the 21st Century


Certified Organic Label Guide


http://www.oklahomafood.coop/


Just for Kids - Learning Organic 



Organic Money Saving Tips



Farmers' Market and Store Finder


Millions Against Monsanto


   



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! :)


Google