Monday, September 19, 2011

Grandpa came for a visit.


This last weekend proved to be a ball. My dad, whom lives in Kansas City came down for a weekend visit. The girls were so excited and they had so much fun. They love the time they get to spend with him. My dad has two dogs that came with him and my girls are in love with them. Their names are Lucy and Bubba. I was a little worried about how they would do with my 2 dogs, but they all managed to get along fairly well. 


On Saturday we attended a car show and had a friend and family cookout. We had a few storms roll in, but all in all it turned out to be a great day. My dad left that evening.  Saying goodbye is always hard, but we know we will be able to spend time again hopefully soon. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! :)


Google