Tuesday, September 20, 2011

What if?

My family gathered around after supper last night for a family movie night! I was looking on Netflix for a family friendly movie and saw a couple I really thought were worth watching. My husband suggested we watch a movie called "What if?" Oh how I'm so glad he did! The movie was fantastic. It had such a powerful message. It was the kind that really gets me thinking about making a difference in life and finding purpose. Sometimes one will wander aimlessly through life, not realizing the what if's of choices. This movie reinstated to my family that God should ALWAYS be #1. It's so easy to say "Yeah, I believe" and "Yes, God is good" but does one really put complete trust into God's plan for their lives at all times.  I hope everyone takes the time to sit down and watch this movie.




What If... Movie Review



“I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.”-Robert Frost



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! :)


Google