Thursday, September 22, 2011

Upcoming Review - VocabularySpellingCity.com


Hello Everyone! 

We have been working on vocabulary building mainly just by reading books and printing out online vocabulary list. I think we are needing something else. I have recently discovered Vocabulary Spelling City. I'm really hoping that this will give us the extra help we are needing. I knew about Spelling City, but I just recently learned about the premium membership and have been asked to do a review on it! I can’t wait to see if this helps out in the vocabulary department. Coming Soon - My honest review. If you are a blogger and are interested in a membership, be sure to check the disclosure below. 

What does your homeschool use for vocabulary?




Disclosure:

I've been given a premium membership to VocabularySpellingCity.com for a candid, personal, online review.
VocabularySpellingCity.com helps students study word lists using 25 different learning activities such as MatchIt Sentences, HangMouse, and Word-O-Rama.  Parents can create their own spelling lists, find published lists already available on the site, or use any of dozens of  free teaching resources on topics such as analogies and compound words.  Be sure to come back in three weeks to read about my experience.
There might be more free memberships available for bloggers.  If you're interested, find out how you can review VocabularySpellingCity.com.



2 comments:

  1. Vocabulary hasn't been my strong point. I'll check out this site - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your very welcome! I have been cruising around the site this morning and so far, so good. My daughter is working on her first assignment with ease. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! :)


Google