Monday, October 17, 2011

Vocabulary and Spelling City Review


We've been using this vocab and spelling program for the past couple of weeks and it has been of tremendous help. The girls especially like the games. It's great that they have 
made the games fun and educational.
Makes practicing for spelling tests funOur Premium Membership offers more games, flash cards, student progress, test results and record tracking. I think that the site is very organized and navigation around the site is easy. They have made spelling fun and record keeping easy for me! Thank you Vocabulary Spelling City!  I would recommend http://www.spellingcity.com/ to everyone! 
 My Rating:
star.gif  star.gif  star.gif  star.gif  star.gif

3 comments:

  1. Great review! We have been using SpellingCity for a while now, and we decided to upgrade to the premium membership. Totally worth it! :) I agree with you...the extras like the flash cards and the ability to keep track of how they are doing is wonderful. So is the ability to assign lists and activities! This helps me because if left to their own devices, they sometimes will play one game over and over. With the assignment function, I can assign them a list, as well as assign them games I want them to try. :)

    Glad you liked the website, and enjoyed reading your review. Looking forward to checking out more of your blog...

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Katie for stopping by. Glad you liked the review and thanks for adding what you enjoyed as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review of VocabularySpellingCity, I also have a Premium Membership and think it is fabulous.  My students love to play SpeedySpeller and I like that I can track their progress.  Another great thing about VSC is that my students who struggle with handwriting can print handwriting practice sheets, just brilliant!  Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! :)


Google