Thursday, October 31, 2013

Make Continent Boxes for Continent Studies



     I found a picture today that I don't think I have shared with you before. Last year my girls and I took boxes and spray painted them black. We then printed out a picture of each continent and labeled the boxes on front and on the side. When they were finished we added continent related learning materials to each. They have came in handy for a bunch of our studies and one of our favorite units to do each year are continent studies.

We store the boxes on a top shelf in our school room, until we are ready to use them. 
I really like that they aren't to bulky and are easy to store. 

Inspired to make your own? 
Check out our Pinterest boards for more inspiration.











2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this for Throwback Thursday! My younger girls and I are studying all of the continents this year as part of a geography study, so there are some great ideas here for us. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! So glad you found some ideas :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! :)


Google