Friday, December 13, 2013

Random 5 on Friday - December 13th

  Hello Friends, Today I'm sharing 5 random things about our week.

1) This week I made homemade cookies with my girls. The first batch turned out more like homemade biscuits. lol. I do have to say they were quite tasty though. :)

2) We spent a good amount of time this week on SchoolhouseTeachers.com. Click Here to read our review.

3) I managed to set up a prop in our living room and get three little girls to smile for their yearly Christmas photo session with me. They lasted about 15 minutes and off they went. 
This was the result. 



4) My youngest and I worked very hard this week on her speech therapy. We are making good progress, but have quite a way to go.



5)  Tonight is my husbands company Christmas party. I'm looking forward to a night out with him. We usually go bowling after dinner and it's usually a blast. I just hope this year I don't accidentally throw the ball backwards like I did last year. Yep, that was pretty embarrassing. :)


Come on over and Join the Random 5 on Friday Link Up!

The Pebble Pond



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! :)


Google