Friday, January 10, 2014

Random 5 on Friday - Jan 10th

Hello Friends, Hope all is well. Today I'm going to share 5 random things about our week. 

1. This week my oldest daughter taught her little sister how to crochet. It was so cute watching them together. I cherish these moments. 


 I love that she knows how to crochet, thanks to Youtube. She has been making her own doll clothing. I'm pretty proud of her. 



2. I have been working so hard to organize our schoolroom. I just purchased and put together 2 new bookcases to hold more books and supplies. We now have 8 bookcases in that room. 

I still have a lot of work to do in there. It's not as pretty as I would like, but it is functional. 


3. We finally choose a family word for 2014.  The word is simplify. I want to simplify many areas of my life. I have also started a 2014 board on Pinterest to keep myself motivated to make changes. 

4. I told my youngest that we were going to be learning about pioneers. A couple minutes later she returned wearing pioneer clothing. I was tickled and she worn them the rest of the day. 


5. We spent all day yesterday watching The Little House on the Prairie. My girls fell in love with it and didn't want to quit watching. I kept pausing the shows and asking questions. The girls had a lot of fun imagining if they had lived like that. 



I'm linking up at The Pebble Pond.  Click below to check out other great Random 5 on Friday posts.
The Pebble Pond

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! :)


Google