Friday, January 31, 2014

Random 5 on Friday - Jan 31

Hello Friends, It's that time again. Random 5 on Friday!

1) This week has went by really fast for me. I feel like I didn't quite get everything done that I was planning for. My oldest daughter wasn't feeling good at the beginning of the week. Thankfully she is feeling better now.

2) We learned a ton about the Pony Express this week. We also visited the library and checked out almost every book they had on the subject. We even watched a pretty neat DVD. Click Here to check out my Pony Express Resource post. 


3) My two oldest girls wanted to bake a cake the other day. They baked one for our family and baked one for their grandma. They put a really big G on it for her. 


4) My husband gestured for me to come look at something the other day. I could tell by his smile, that it must have been cute. When I got up to look, I couldn't help but snap a picture. Cute is was! My oldest was helping my youngest play the guitar.



5) I've been really wanting to plan a family vacation this year. I love traveling and learning about different areas. My only problem is, well....I just have no clue where I want to go. I'm up for any suggestions... 


I'm linking up at The Pebble Pond. Click below to check out other great Random 5 on Friday posts.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! :)


Google