Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Valentine's Day Resources


Hello Friends, Valentine's Day is fast approaching. I've been looking for activities for the girls and I to do and have came across some really great resources. Below you can find a list I have complied for you. Hope your day is amazing! 



I have always enjoyed making Valentine's Day special for my girlies. Last year I made them heart shaped pancakes for breakfast. It was fun and they really enjoyed them.  

I usually set out a couple vases with a nice flower arrangement and have little bags filled with goodies for the girls. I have always been able to find a great selection of things at our local Dollar Store. 

Click Here to visit our February Pinterest Board for Valentine's ideas.


Valentine's Day Resources













Valentine's Day RoundUp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! :)


Google