Friday, February 21, 2014

Random 5 on Friday - Feb 21

1) We are still learning about Asia. We are learning about Russia today. There is so much to learn about and so little time to finish it up. I think we will be revisiting this study sometime in the future.

2) So, I filed my taxes a while back, and just recently found out that they never received them. ughhh... So I resubmitted again. I sincerely hope it goes through this time.

3) My oldest has a new found love....Chess. I'm completely chess-ed out. I guess it goes along with learning about Russia. We learned that chess is Russia's national pastime. Pretty Cool.

Homeschool Chess



4)  The girls colored and put together Matryoshka Nesting Dolls this morning. They turned out pretty darn cute. I found the template HERE.




5) I finally have 100 likes on my Home Grown Hearts Academy Facebook page. I should probably be more active on it.



I'm linking up at The Pebble Pond. Click below to check out other great Random 5 on Friday posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! :)


Google