Hello Friends, today we had a ton of fun with our Chinese vase & cherry blossom craft.
Here is how we put these together.
1) We first glued two pieces of construction paper together vertically.
2) We cut a vase out of white paper and glued it to the bottom of the construction paper.
3) We researched Chinese vase designs and drew them onto the vase.
4) We then used a brown marker to draw our branches
5) We then hot glued our cherry blossoms. We opted to use red fat beads, red round beads, and little red lids. You can use whatever you have available. I have also seen people dip the bottoms of 2 litter bottles in paint, to get the desired blossom look.
Enjoy! Leave us a comment below, we would love to know how your craft turned out.
Click here to visit our Asia Unit Study Pinterest Board
Click Here to visit our Asia Resource Blog Post