Friday, April 11, 2014

Random 5 on Friday - April 11

1) It's been way to long since I have participated in Random 5 on Friday. I've had a pretty busy schedule, but I plan to participate more often.

2) I recently dyed my own hair. Friends, this is not unusual. I have had ever color of hair you can imagine. Well, maybe not every color, but pretty darn close. :) I was aiming towards a dark brown and .....ummm it some how ended up black. I'm totally okay with it though. I actually think it looks pretty darn good. Just one minor hiccup. I didn't wear gloves and my hands are just a tiny bit stained. I've tried everything to get the dye off. I can't believe I'm admitting this. I wonder what my hair dresser would say...actually no, no I don't...;) Oh and feel free to leave suggestions on how to get this stuff off...just be nice :)

3) We recently planted a garden. I'm so in love with it already. My hubby built us a nifty pallet fence around it and even added some cool rope lights. It looks pretty cool in the evening.



4) The weather has been fantastic. Wonderful planting weather, or so I thought. I just learned that it might freeze in a couple days.. Now I've been scrambling around trying to protect the plants we have already planted. :(

5) I recently did some climbing with my daughters. We brought some snacks and had a little picnic at the top. While it was a ton of fun, I realized just how out of shape I am.








I'm linking up at The Pebble Pond. Click below to check out other great Random 5 on Friday posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! :)


Google