Sunday, June 29, 2014

Sunflower Unit Resources


Sunflowers make me happy. There is something just so cheery about them that just warms my heart. My family and I planted some mammoth sunflowers this year in our garden and have very much enjoyed watching them grow. 

We recently had fun measuring them.

This activity prompted me to find sunflower resources for my daughters to learn more about them. I wanted to share my finds with you. Enjoy! 

I can't wait to try my hand at making ALL NATURAL, HOME MADE TOASTED SUNFLOWER SEED BUTTER




 write about sunflowers by using this graphic organizer

make observations and log findings

***********************
We hope you enjoyed the resources. :) 

Like our blog? You can subscribe and/or check us out on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! :)


Google