Friday, August 29, 2014

Random 5 on Friday ~ Aug 29

1) Our homeschool co-op group starts meeting back up in September. I know my daughters are really looking forward to it.

2) I have been reading Rush Revere and the Brave Pilgrims to the girls. It is such a wonderful book. We are all absolutely loving it. My daughters all love horses and in the book there is a talking horse that can time travel. They think that is the coolest thing and they never want me to stop reading.

3) My youngest loves painting and has been doing it often. Below is her version of The Starry Night.



4)The county fair went very well for my daughters. Out of 11 combined entries, they received 6 first place ribbons.


5) The house buying process is moving along. I'm learning new things everyday. We had an estimate done for siding because, it desperately needs new siding. I'm so happy that it is going to be done. Unfortunately, I can't settle on a siding color. There are so many options.



Like our blog? You can Subscribe and/or check us out on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest

***********************************************

I'm linking up at The Pebble Pond. Click below to check out other great Random 5 on Friday posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! :)


Google