Thursday, November 13, 2014

50 State Study ~ FREE Resources and Printables





Hello Sweet Friends, There are literally a ton of ways to learn about the 50 states and today I'm going to be sharing some of my favorite ways. 


I was so happy when I saw this idea on MrPrintables.com. I knew that it would be a big hit in my home. What better way to learn, than with a homemade United States puzzle? 

What you will need:

A big piece of cardboard
The FREE Printables
Glue


Another resource we have been using is the 50 states that rhyme song. We love it!




Okay, Now to all the other cool freebies


Follow Jennifer Silcott (Home Grown Hearts Academy)'s board 50 State Study on Pinterest.

  We hope you found something fun and interesting! Happy Studies!




Like our blog? You can Subscribe and/or check us out on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest Enter your email address:
 
Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! :)


Google