Friday, February 27, 2015

Koru Naturals - Review



Hi friends! I'm pretty excited to talk to you all about some awesome products I recently reviewed as part of the Schoolhouse Review Crew. I was blessed with Emu Oil and Manuka Oil Shampoo and Conditioner from a the wonderful company, Koru Naturals. These products couldn't have came at a better time. It's winter and winter is not nice to my skin and hair.

What is Emu Oil and How Did I Use It?


I'm going to be completely honest, I had never heard of Emu Oil before this review. In fact, I don't usually keep up with oils. I have friends that can tell you an oil to use for every ailment, but I have no clue which ones are which.  However, after reading info about it on the Koru Naturals website, I was completely intrigued by this Emu Oil.  I couldn't wait for it to arrive so I could see just how great it was. I received a 2 oz. bottle of it.  So what actually is Emu Oil? Well friends, Emu Oil is a traditional Australian Aboriginal natural oil. It contains vitamins, minerals & essential fatty acids that are important to skin health & look.  It can be used as a  moisturizer for your skin, relieve sore muscles and joints, and also great as a treatment for dry or damaged hair. It is hypoallergenic and does not clog pores. It is unscented and is not irritating to my skin.

My favorite use for it was on my dry elbows. Winter is not nice on them and they are usually very dry and cracked. After only a few days of using the Emu Oil they were so much better. I loved that it only took a very small amount. I did make the mistake of applying too much once and it did feel a bit greasy. Overall, I am very happy with the emu oil and absolutely love how long it appears to last and how smooth it left my skin feeling. Another favorite way to utilize the Emu Oil was by adding a few drops to my bath water and soaking in it. I felt so refreshed afterwards. I haven't yet explored all the ways it can be used, but plan on doing so in the future and when it runs out I will for sure be purchasing more. 




What is Manuka Oil Shampoo and Conditioner and How Did I Use It?


Manuka Oil Shampoo and Conditioner both come in 8 oz. bottles and they are both pretty great products. They both contain the special ingredients, manuka oil and manuka honey. These ingredients will rid hair of impurities, act as natural antiseptic, and will leave your hair full of vitality and shine. The first time I used both of them I noticed right away a refreshing tingle. There is a pretty strong scent of peppermint, which to be honest, I didn't think I would be a big fan of, but overall, I ended up appreciating it and not being bothered by it. I did notice right away that the shampoo didn't lather the way I anticipated it to. This however had no effect on how clean and shiny I felt that my hair was after using it. I absolutely loved the way my hair felt after using the conditioner. It felt so soft and clean.  Would I recommend these to others? Absolutely! Don't just take my word for it friends. Please do give them both a try for yourselves. I was pretty impressed.


I should have waited until my hair was completely dry to take the picture, but still...Can you see how shiny it is? 


Final Thought

I can definitely tell a big improvement in my skin and hair. My skin is no longer dry and my hair is so soft and shiny. I was skeptical at first but not any more. Koru Naturals now has a new fan.


What's the cost?

Emu Oil - 2 oz.  - $9.85 
 Manuka Oil Shampoo and Conditioner set - Two 8 oz. bottles - $14.95 

I feel that these are both reasonably priced and because i liked the products so much, I'm going to soon be trying out their other products offered.


Want to Connect with Koru Naturals?



Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/korunaturals/



****************************

Click below to read more reviews from the Schoolhouse Review Crew
Koru Naturals Review



Crew Disclaimer


Like our blog? You can Subscribe and/or check us out on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! :)


Google