Tuesday, October 13, 2015

FishFlix.com ~ Do You Believe? ~ REVIEW




Every once in a while you come across a film that makes you want to scream from the roof how great it is. I just recently was able to watch a film just like that with my family. We were able to review Do You Believe? from FishFlix.com. It was a powerful film with a too good not to share message.

What is Do You Believe?


Do You Believe? is a 119 minute Christian film that hit theaters March 20, 2015. It comes from the same great creators of God's Not Dead. The story follows twelve individuals as they each are about to discover there is power in the Cross of Christ. The movie centers around a local pastor who is shaken to the core by the visible faith of an old street-corner preacher, he is reminded that true belief always requires action. His response ignites a faith-fueled journey that powerfully impacts everyone it touches in ways that only God could orchestrate.


I had the opportunity to watch this amazing film with my three daughters and husband. We choose an evening to have a family movie night and I already had a feeling that this film was going to be powerful. I was so right. More than just a movie, it left us all with a feeling of wanting to share the gospel of Jesus. I think there are a ton of times that people ask "Do You Believe?" It's a question that we all must answer in our lifetimes. These three simple words strike the very core of the Christian faith.

Watching this film reminded me of one of my families favorite bible verses. 

“What good is it, my brothers, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can that faith save him? If a brother or sister is poorly clothed and lacking in daily food, and one of you says to them, ‘Go in peace, be warmed and filled,’ without giving them the things needed for the body, what good is that? So also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.” –James 2:14-17 

After watching the film, I was able to discuss it with my daughters and I felt like we had some very good conversation. Anytime my husband and I have the opportunity to share time together learning more about or strengthening our daughters faith is a plus in our eyes.  Watching this film, just gave us another opportunity to share the love of God with them and for that we are thankful. 

Final Thought

Our family loved this film and we highly recommend it. It is a powerful, well written and performed, thought-provoking film. If you loved God's Not Dead than I know you will love Do You Believe? 


Connect with FishFlix.com






Click Below to read more reviews from the Schoolhouse Review Crew
FishFlix.com Review No 2



Crew Disclaimer

Like our blog? You can Subscribe and/or check us out on
Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest

Enter your email address:
 
Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! :)


Google