Friday, May 30, 2014

Random 5 on Friday - May 30

1) We pretty much had an easy going day yesterday. We researched turtles, laid around and watched shows about turtles and my daughters made their own turtles out of construction paper and boxes.



2) Garden is still doing great! I'm so glad we decided to go ahead and have one this year.



3)  I had my Cardiologist appointment Wednesday and have to go in next Monday for a heart ultrasound and a chemical stress test. I'm not worried about the ultrasound but the stress test has me stressed out and a little fearful. Prayers would be awesome!

4) Our family recently went to our local lake for a walk and family time. It was such a fun and sweet time. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I also took a ton of pictures, that I absolutely adore.








5) I really liked reading about what Miranda's, over at The Pebble Pond, parents were going to name her. It made me remember that my mother once told me my name was going to be ---- Destiny Dawn or Desirae Nicole. Somehow I ended up with Jennifer :)





I'm linking up at The Pebble Pond. Click below to check out other great Random 5 on Friday posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! :)


Google