1) It's time to start preparing and planning for our year and I literally haven't done much. I feel like we just started our break.
2) My husband and I took the girls tubing at the lake a few days ago. They had an absolute blast.
3) We gathered the seeds from our sunflowers and roasted them. It was the first time we had ever done that. We were shocked at how many seeds there were. It would have been a better experience had our oven not been out of commission. We used a toaster oven and it took what seemed like forever.
4) Today I plan on re-organizing my kitchen cabinets. Usually I dread doing it, but I've gathered some inspiration from Pinterest and I'm ready to tackle it.
5) I checked my e-mail this morning and found out I had won a giveaway (Home School Adventure Co. books) I entered last week. That was a wonderful start to my morning.
I'm linking up at The Pebble Pond. Click below to check out other great Random 5 on Friday posts.