Friday, June 13, 2014

Random Five on Friday ~ June 13th



1) It's over! The chemical stress test that was scheduled for Monday. I have to admit, it wasn't as bad as I expected. It still wasn't pleasant but I suppose it could have been worse. The best part though, my results came back NORMAL! Yay! It makes me so happy to know it's not my heart causing problems. Now to just figure out what is the problem.

2) I decided to clean out closets today. We now have about 4 huge bags of clothes to donate.

3) We had tacos for supper today! I love tacos!

4) Planning a family vacation is very stressful! It shouldn't be, right!? So many choices, so little time.

5) My hubby has asked me to go to a car show tomorrow. I like car shows, but what I really like is taking pictures of all the beautiful cars. Stay tuned for those pictures.


I'm linking up at The Pebble Pond. Click below to check out other great Random 5 on Friday posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! :)


Google